Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Publishing

Dear Cureus,

Thank you for your recent email.




I must say, I'm delighted that you enjoyed my article "," which was published in , . I spent years working on it, as a much-anticipated follow-up study to "?" and ".", which you may have seen in / and ;, respectively.

I'm impressed that your "new and unique" article rating system felt "," was so important. I'd been concerned, as several colleagues were less flattering, comparing it to something one might see produced by a :

Please keep an eye out for my "!" which will be featured in next month's issue of " as the centerfold.

Yours truly,

Ibee Grumpy, M.D.






- Thank you, SMOD!

9 comments:

SMOD said...

Fake journals, providing alternative facts. A sign of our times.

Officer Cynical said...

I am, frankly, shocked that you would publish this article, which is based on my research. Plagiarism, pure and simple. You'll be hearing from my attorney.

Anonymous said...

It's about time someone did a serious medical study of punctuation symbols, considering how many e-mail solicitations I get for pharmaceuticals containing them.

Anonymous said...

Text and title by Marcel Marceau?

Anonymous said...

Interrobang

Dr. Octothorp said...

It's a medical article about how to reduce your bad comma and increase your good comma.

Anonymous said...

I would like to study the use of medically-induced comma for the treatment of semi-colon cancer.

Kai said...

Ah yes, the phonetic punctuation. I can never watch that without laughing so hard I cry.

Anonymous said...

Fssssssssss Ptt~!

 
Locations of visitors to this page